STRUCTURAL STEEL DESIGN BUILD PROJECT TEAM
Save Money – Less Headaches – Fast Schedule – Less Risk
Our entire team’s dedication has enabled GDI to develop exceptionally successful quality, productivity and safety initiatives–programs which yield both human and economic benefits for customers and employees alike. Our commitment to safety and a recognized quality assurance program provide our customers exceptional production and service quality on an accelerated schedule (see graphic below).
- Value engineering early in the project life cycle: As a certified AISC member, we have access to engineering support that examines conceptual drawings and provides value-engineering recommendations at no extra cost.
- Assume total responsibility for Structural Steel
- Complete cost, schedule, and scope definition from the very beginning
- Communications facilitated between the engineer, detailer, fabricator, and erector
- Team members share critical design data using the latest interoperable digital technology.
- General Contractor does not have to serve as a messenger between parties.
- Significantly fewer RFI’s, shop submittals, and change orders for GC to process.
- Shop drawings produced as design proceeds, no approval process, fabrication overlaps design.
- Seamless transfer from modeling, to detailing to CNC automated fabrication equipment.
- Erection starts as soon as the foundation is in place.
- Coordination means accurate fabrication and less time on site for the erector.
- Maximize efficiency through all phases of design, fabrication, and erection
- Support LEED Projects
Delivering a Quality Project at a Fair Cost and on an Accelerated Schedule